Replacement Vote-by-Mail Ballot Application

You may request a replacement vote-by-mail ballot if you did not receive a vote-by-mail ballot for this election, or the ballot you received has been lost or destroyed. You can call our office or email us to request a replacement ballot. You can also complete and return a Replacement Vote-by-Mail Ballot Application to our office in person, by mail, email, or fax. 

Replacement Vote-by-Mail Ballot Application (English Application | Spanish Application)

Return your application to the Mono County Elections office in person, by mail, email, or fax.

Mono County Elections
74 N. School Street, Annex I
PO Box 237
Bridgeport, CA 93517
Office: (760) 932-5537
Fax: (760)  932-5531