Vital Records (Birth, Death, and Marriage)
You may now request certified copies of Vital Records online using VitalChek! Please click here for information on this exciting, new service that we are proud to offer our valued customers!
To order Vital Records via US Mail, please use the links below:
- Application for Birth Certificate (for births only in Mono County)
- Application for Death Certificate (for deaths only in Mono County)
- Application for Marriage Certificate (only Mono County applications are retained by the Clerk's Office)
- Application for Marriage License NEED TO OBTAIN A MARRIAGE LICENSE? Although you will need to come into one of our offices to complete this transaction, you may get a head start by filling out the application template.
- If you are mailing your request for a VITAL record (birth, marriage, or death certificate), you MUST provide a signed and notarized SWORN STATEMENT attached to your application