Tioga Inn Meeting Summary
- To watch the meeting live (no participation), go to https://monocounty.granicus.com/ViewPublisher.php?view_id=1 and click on the June 29 Board of Supervisors Special Meeting.
- To join the meeting by webinar (including live commenting), visit https://monocounty.zoom.us/j/98478333904 or go to https://zoom.us/join and enter Webinar ID 984 7833 3904.
- To join the meeting by telephone (including live commenting), dial (669) 900-6833, then enter Webinar ID 984 7833 3904.
- A physical meeting location for in-person comments will be available at the Board Chambers in Minaret Mall, Suite Z, 437 Old Mammoth Road, Mammoth Lakes, California on June 29. Sign up in order to reserve a seat for one of the scheduled time slots at
If you do not sign up for the physical meeting location to provide in-person comments, you will be seated on a first-come first-serve basis and may need to wait until a later time slot in order to be accommodated due to social distancing requirements.
Additional details are posted on the webpage for the June 29 Board of Supervisors meeting at https://monocounty.ca.gov/bos/page/board-supervisors-special-meeting-35. When available, the agenda packet and staff report will also be posted to this website.
SUBMITTAL OF WRITTEN PUBLIC COMMENTS
Written public comments must be received by 9:00 AM on June 29, 2020, and may be submitted as follows:
- By email to email@example.com
- By mail to Mono County Community Development Department, Attn: Michael Draper, PO Box 347, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
- By drop-off to the Mono County Community Development Department in Mammoth only at 437 Old Mammoth Road, Suite 220 (above Giovanni’s Pizza), Mammoth Lakes, California. A drop box is located outside the office door in the hallway.
DISCUSSING THE PROJECT WITH INDIVIDUAL COUNTY SUPERVISORS
Mono County Supervisors have been cautioned to remain open-minded, unbiased and to not pre-judge the project. However, the Supervisors may meet with people as long as they disclose the content of those meetings at the public hearing. In some cases, decision makers may choose not to meet in order to ensure they remain unbiased, and that is legally acceptable. Board members have choices as to how they wish to approach their evaluation of the project, and whether they wish to meet with various parties.
The Tioga Inn Specific Plan Amendment #3 and Final Subsequent Environmental Impact Report are posted at https://monocounty.ca.gov/planning/page/tioga-inn-specific-plan-seir.