Board of Supervisors Special Meeting
As authorized by Governor Newsom’s Executive Order, N-29-20, dated March 17, 2020, the meeting will be held via teleconferencing with members of the Board attending from separate remote locations. This altered format is in observance of recommendations by local officials that precautions be taken, including social distancing, to address the threat of COVID-19.
Important Notice to the Public Regarding COVID-19
Based on guidance from the California Department of Public Health and the California Governor’s Officer, in order to minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus, please note the following:
1) There is only one physical location of the meeting open to the public:
Suite Z (upstairs from the Vons Pharmacy)
437 Old Mammoth Rd, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
Sign up in order to reserve a seat for one of the scheduled time slots at https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=z2nj1RgkTEmEdLN19wUg9ypmDc28IUpBlvrEuewG045UM1FZT1owS0Q1Tk9FUjhUNk1OMEJDVVY2WC4u
If you do not sign up to attend the meeting, you will be seated on a first-come first-serve basis, and may need to wait until a later time slot in order to be accommodated due to social distancing requirements.
Commenters will be assigned a time to enter the Board Chambers in order to limit the number of attendees in the Board Chambers at one time, to comply with physical-distancing capacity of the room. Check-in will be available up to 15 minutes before the available time slots. Attendees must leave the Board Chambers once their time slots have expired.
Registration will require a COVID-19 self-assessment form. Masks are required.
2) You may participate in the Zoom Webinar, including listening to the meeting and providing public comment, by following the instructions below.
To join the meeting by computer:
Or visit https://www.zoom.us/ click on "Join A Meeting" and use the Zoom Meeting ID
984 7833 3904.
To provide public comment (at appropriate times) during the meeting, press the “Raise Hand” button on your screen.
To join the meeting by telephone:
Dial (669) 900-6833, then enter Webinar ID 984 7833 3904.
To provide public comment (at appropriate times) during the meeting, press *9 to raise your hand.
There is no chat / Q&A option for this webinar. See below if you wish to provide written comment.
3) If you wish to view the live stream of the meeting, it can be seen by visiting
4) Comment Procedures
- Time limits: Comments are limited to two minutes to provide sufficient time to hear everyone who wishes to speak. In order to keep comments to the aforementioned time frame, instead of restating points that have already been made by previous speakers, state your agreement with previous speakers.
- No repeat comments: One verbal comment per person. Written comments submitted prior to the meeting or comments made at the previous Planning Commission meeting are not considered repeat comments.
- Written comments: For inclusion in the record, written comments by drop-off, postal mail or email to email@example.com must be received by 9:00 AM on June 29. Written comments will not be read into the record, but will be transmitted to the decision makers prior to deliberation.
5) Meeting Decorum and Ground Rules
- Verbal comments must be respectful and appropriate.
- Participants shall remain muted until asked to speak by the meeting moderator.
- The connection will be terminated immediately with no warning for egregiously disrespectful behavior.
- Other disruptive behavior will receive one warning before the connection is terminated.
6) Technical Support:
For technical support during the meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 760-924-1800.