Drug and Alcohol Testing

Drug and Alcohol testing laboratory picture

When placed on Probation, you may be ordered to submit to alcohol and/or drug testing.  These tests can be administered by any peace officer and the type of test can differ.  For example, a test that detects alcohol use can be done by a breathalyzer or saliva.  Most drug tests are a sample of urine.  These tests can be done anywhere in the State of California and anywhere in the Country at the request of a peace officer.