Mono County Service Area 1
Mono County Service Area #1 is a five member volunteer dependent advisory board of folks who live within the district. CSA #1 was formed by the Mono County Board of Supervisors in the 1970's to provide T.V. and radio service. In 2011 the board had their powers expanded to provide more services for the district.
The district runs from the Ormat Geothermal Plant south to the communities of Sunny Slopes & Tom's Place. CSA #1 receives a percentage of the property taxes collected within the district and are governed by the Mono County Board of Supervisors. The CSA is authorized to spend up to $5,000 on any project, and requires Board of Supervisors approval for any project over that amount.
Meeting Time: The CSA board meets monthly, on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 5:30pm.
Location: Crowley Lake Community Center
- John Connolly- President firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lorinda Beatty - Secretary CSA1SecretaryMono@gmail.com
- David Titus -email@example.com
- Denise Perpall -firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rick LaBorde -email@example.com
Haislip Hayes- firstname.lastname@example.org