Mono County

Contact Solid Waste

Contact the Public Works - Solid Waste division with your questions or comments.

Please enter your full name
(If you're a human, don't change the following field)
Your first name.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.