Batterer Intervention/Anger Management Program
This program is part of the legal system's efforts to end domestic violence. It is an education-based program that makes victim safety a priority, holds offenders accountable, and promotes a coordinated community response to domestic violence. Below is some key information about this program:
Court-Mandated or Voluntary Participation
Offered in English and Spanish
- Spanish: 5 pm – 7 pm Wednesday (men only)
- English: 5 pm – 7 pm Wednesday (men only)
- Women only: 3 pm - 5 pm Wednesday
Schedule & Cost:
- 26 weeks: $750
- 52 weeks: $1,400
- Call 760-924-1740 to set up an initial 90-minute appointment
- Bring in your court paperwork
- Bring $100 intake fee
- What do I need to bring in if I'm taking this program voluntarily?
- Just the $100 intake fee.
- The court said I have to enroll by a certain date - do I really have to?
- What happens if I miss a session?
- Your program will be extended one week for every absence.
- Once I'm enrolled, how long can I go before I am considered non-compliant?
- 21 Days
- Can I transfer in from another program?
- Yes, as long as you are up to date on your group payments.
- Can I make payments online?
- Yes, click here.