Trapping Program

Companion Animals:
Residents may request the loan of a humane trap in order to remove nuisance companion animals or feral animals from their property. The use of a trap will be determined based on the availability of traps as well as personnel available to respond for the removal of an animal.

Nuisance Skunks, Raccoons, Wood Rats, Squirrels:
These animals are under the jurisdiction of the California Fish and Game you may call them at the Bishop office at (760) 872-1171 to inquire about depredation permits, wild animal concerns or to report nuisance, injured, or ill wild animals.