2023 Doggy Social
Annual Low Cost Vaccine and Licensing Clinics
Walker Community Center: 9:00am-11:30am
Bridgeport Community Center: 2:00pm-3:30pm
Mammoth Lakes, Inyo County and Nevada residents are welcome to take advantage of the low-cost vaccination clinics but are reminded that they need to purchase dog licenses in their own jurisdiction.
• Rabies vaccinations: $10.00. Canine and feline vaccinations/boosters will also be available.
• For the protection of your cat, other cats, family, and the community, we strongly urge that all cats be given rabies vaccinations as well any other feline vaccinations needed for their health and protection.
• If you have a dog that may be aggressive towards humans or other dogs, or hard to handle, please leave him/her in your vehicle until all paperwork is completed. The attending Veterinarian will go to your vehicle to administer vaccinations.
• Please secure your dog on a leash while waiting to be served.
• Prior to standing in line for service, we ask that you secure your cat inside a carrier. Animal Services staff can provide a cat carrier upon request.
Health and Safety Code 1920 (b), Mono County Code 9.20.010 – ALL dogs over the age of 4 months shall be vaccinated for rabies at prescribed intervals.
Health and Safety Code 1920 (a), Mono County Code 9.12.060 - ALL dogs over the age of 4 months shall have and wear a current Mono County dog license.